8. 1. 2020Tiskové zprávyThe Prague and Bratislava-based business jet operator ABS Jets has recently been approved by the Bratislava Airport Authority to provide full scale FBO services at Bratislava Airport (Slovakia). ABS Jets has operated in Bratislava since 2009, supervising business aviation ground handling services.
3. 5. 2019Tiskové zprávyNovinkyThe business jet operator based in Prague and Bratislava airports will soon mark 15 years on the market. This year’s company participation at EBACE will therefore be dedicated to celebrating this special occasion.
5. 3. 2019Tiskové zprávyNovinkyThe largest Czech business jet operator recently welcomed a new aircraft into its fleet based in Prague. With 11 heavy jet and ultra-long-range aircraft in its hangars, ABS Jets has added another business jet designed for long haul flights— a brand new Gulfstream G650—the very first under Czech registration.
21. 2. 2019The Critical Chain Project Management (CCPM) ABS Jets implemented last year into its working environment has recently brought its first significant results. After months of testing on the pilot project, the ABS Jets team achieved a 25 % reduction in ground time compared to 96 months of standard ground time.
21. 1. 2019Tiskové zprávyNovinkyThe leading Czech business jet operator based in Prague and Bratislava has recently been awarded the second stage of the International Standard for Business Aircraft Handling (IS-BAH) certificate. The company is the first and only holder of this certificate in the Czech Republic.