Information about personal data processing for clients and suppliers
in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
- 1. Personal data controller
- 2. Purpose of processing
- 3. Legal basis
- 4. Personal data processors
- 5. Other recipients
- 6. Other third parties
- 7. Other purposes of processing
- 8. Period of storage of personal data
- 9. Automated processing of personal data
- 10. Rights of the client/supplier in his/her capacity as the data subject
- 11. Obligation of the client/supplier to provide personal data
- 12. Other provisions
ABS Jets, a. s., in its capacity as data controller (hereinafter referred to only as “ABS Jets”), provides its clients and suppliers who are natural persons, i. e. data subjects (hereinafter referred to only as “client/supplier”), with information about the processing of personal data provided to it during the performance of the contractual relationship:
1. Personal data controller
Personal data controller: ABS Jets, a. s.
Contact person: Kateřina Ruthová / GDPR Manager
Tel.: +420 733 788 733
2. Purpose of processing
ABS Jets will process the personal data of the client or supplier for the purposes of the performance of the contractual relationship in the field of aviation, including related activities.
3. Legal basis
- Performance or conclusion of a contract: for the purpose of the delivery of goods and services or their mediation.
- Compliance with legal obligations arising from the laws of the Czech Republic (Act No. 89/2012 Coll., Civil Code; Act No. 499/2004 Coll., on Archiving and Record Management; Act No. 455/1991 Coll., Trade Licensing Act; Act No. 563/1991 Coll., on Accounting; Act No. 235/2004 Coll., on Value Added Tax; Act No. 49/1997 Coll. on Civil Aviation, or other related regulations).
- Legitimate interest:
- Personal data kept in the internal system may be stored as records for traceability or defence of the legal entitlements of ABS Jets.
- A camera system is installed on the company premises to protect property, for defence of legal entitlements. and for insurance.
It is however necessary to request the consent of the client/supplier, in his/her capacity as the data subject, for indirect marketing purposes and for creating copies of personal documents.
4. Personal data processors
Personal data may be provided by ABS Jets for further processing to external providers of accounting services, legal services and collaborating providers of aviation services, the specific categories of which may be communicated to clients/suppliers upon request.
5. Other recipients
ABS Jets may, on the grounds of legitimate interest or due to contractual performance, provide access to personal data provided to other commissioned contractual partners in the fields of IT services and technologies, marketing services, consultancy services and certification services, the specific categories of which may be communicated to clients/suppliers upon request.
Due to necessary data transfer as part of contractual performances relating to international transportation or compliance with related legislation, personal data is also transferred to third countries outside the EU.
6. Other third parties
ABS Jets provides personal data to the respective public authorities or other entities authorised to process such data on the grounds of state supervision, prevention, investigation, detection or prosecution of criminal offences or enforcement of sentences, including protection against threats to public safety and the avoidance thereof.
7. Other purposes of processing
ABS Jets may use the personal data provided for the performance of contracts, for commercial purposes, for direct marketing, within the framework of legitimate interest or – after the client/supplier has given his/her consent – for indirect marketing and/or for the creation of copies of personal documents.
8. Period of storage of personal data
ABS Jets stores personal data for the duration of performance of the contractual relationship and also for the period determined by legislation. The storage of personal data for commercial and marketing purposes or records in the company’s internal system may be an exception to this.
9. Automated processing of personal data
No automated processing of personal data occurs in the company.
10. Rights of the client/supplier in his/her capacity as the data subject
Right to access personal data – the client/supplier is entitled to access personal data relating to him/her. ABS Jets shall provide copies of the processed personal data upon request from the client/supplier.
Right to correction and supplementation of personal data – the client/supplier is entitled to request that ABS Jets correct or supplement imprecise personal data relating to him/her without unnecessary delay.
Right to deletion – the client/supplier is entitled to request that ABS Jets delete personal data relating to him/her without unnecessary delay if:
- the personal data is not required for the purpose for which it was processed;
- the client/supplier retracts his/her consent to the processing of those items of personal data for which consent must be given;
- the client/supplier objects to the processing;
- the personal data was processed in an illegal manner;
- the storage of the personal data is not determined by any other relevant legislation;
- there is no public interest in terms of public health, archiving, scientific or historical research or statistics;
- this does not concern the exercise or defence of legal entitlements.
The data subject is entitled to request deletion from the database through the e-mail address email@example.com.
Right to restriction of processing – the client/supplier is entitled to request that ABS Jets restrict the processing of personal data in justified cases.
Right to portability of personal data – the client/supplier is entitled to obtain personal data relating to him/her in a structured, regularly used and machine-readable format, and is entitled to hand these data over to a different controller.
Automated individual decision-making – the client/supplier is entitled not to be the subject of any decision based exclusively on automated processing, including profiling, unless this is essential for the performance of a contract.
Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority – the client/supplier is entitled to file a complaint with the supervisory authority, i. e. the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Right to object – the client/supplier is entitled to object to the processing of personal data. An objection against processing for the purposes of direct marketing may be raised at any time.
11. Obligation of the client/supplier to provide personal data
The client/supplier is obliged to provide ABS Jets with personal data on legally determined grounds or for reasons arising from commercial contracts. If he/she were not so obliged, it would be impossible to exercise rights and meet obligations from a commercial relationship.
12. Other provisions
If the client/supplier does not grant ABS Jets his/her consent to the processing of personal data or does not enter into a commercial relationship with ABS Jets and there are no other reasons for processing, his/her documentary personal data will be shredded and his/her personal data in electronic format will be deleted.