CAMO (Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation)
Your safe flight is our utmost concern and, for this reason, all aircraft under our management meet the strictest standards of airworthiness. As a certified Continuing Airworthiness Management Organisation (CAMO), we offer a superior guarantee of our aircraft.
Our CAMO department provides private aircraft owners with the necessary support related to owning and operating an aircraft. Compliance with CAMO procedures is an obligation not only for all owners of private aircraft in EASA countries, but it also brings significant benefits to those whose aircraft are registered outside these countries.
Our CAMO professionals will ensure that your aircraft’s technical condition is carefully monitored and that the relevant documentation is accurately maintained. This involves ensuring that all service and maintenance work is carried out in a timely manner, including the exact application of all service bulletins in line with the manufacturer’s instructions. Leave the worries of necessary paperwork to the professionals and enjoy the feeling of ownership in unsurpassed comfort.
The CAMO advantage is offered as an inherent part of our aircraft maintenance and management programmes; however, you can also take advantage of it as a stand-alone service – for example, in the case when your aircraft is managed by an entity that does not offer CAMO services.
- 10 years of CAMO experience for Embraer Legacy, Embraer Phenom 300, Gulfstream G550 and Learjet 60XR.
- Support for aircraft registered in EASA as well as other countries (e.g. Aruba, Cayman Islands, Isle of Man or the United Arab Emirates).
- Close cooperation with ABS Jets maintenance organisation (Czech Civil Aviation Authority authorisation, PART 145).
Our CAMO services include
- Issue/renewal of the Airworthiness Review Certificate (ARC)
- Recommendations for ARC issue for external aircraft
- Permit to fly for aircraft not conforming to a serial design
- Monitoring limits, lifespans and continuing airworthiness directives
- Documentation, aircraft status, maintenance programme plan inspections
- Aircraft inspections before purchase
- Monitoring and managing documentation
- Negotiation representation with aviation authorities