Awards & Certifications
ABS Jets has received the “Best company in the field of business aviation in 2009” award from the prestigious magazine Overseas Living.
In addition to the quality of the company’s services, the jury also appreciated the comprehensive variety of services that ABS Jets offers to its clients.
ABS Jets is one of the few business aviation companies that not only operates business jets, thus being a private aviation company, but is also a maintenance and repair organization. ABS Jets, in addition being an authorized maintenance centre of the renowned Brazilian jets manufacturer Embraer, is a licensed handling services provider and offers flight planning and somewhat unconventional travel management services.
“The Overseas Living magazine award is certainly a great achievement for us, because it reflects the satisfaction of our clients with our company. For me, it represents an acknowledgement of the quality of our employees´ work, from the pilots, stewardesses, and technicians all the way to the flight planners and our sales team. However, this award is at the same time an obligation for us to continue working towards even greater efficiency, at this time when an efficient combination of quality and expense management is crucial.” states David Kyjovský, the ABS Jets Chairman of the Board of Directors.
In 2008, ABS Jets also finished in the top three in the Best in Private Aviation Awards, given out by Overseas Living magazine.
- EASA certified flight planning and monitoring
- EASA licensed Handling Agent
- Preferred vendor of Universal Weather and Aviation for Czech Republic and Slovakia
- EASA Part 145 (CZ.145.0039) approved maintenance organization incl. CAMO and AWR services
- Embraer Authorized Service Center Level 2
- Embraer Area Sales Representative for the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- Air Operator Certificate CZ-8 compliant with JAR-OPS 1 and Act No. 49/1997 Coll. on Civil Aviation)
- Certificates of Acceptance of several non-EASA CAAs (e.g. Aruba – DL-ACC-080; Cayman Islands – 196–472-NG-AMA-07; Isle of Man