Types of cookies
Provide key technical website/portal functionality, i.e., login information, use of services, etc.
Session cookies are automatically deleted when you leave the website. They make sure the website is displayed correctly during your visit.
Permanent cookies are stored on your device and may contain anonymous information that identifies your browser. Permanent cookies do not identify you as an individual but identify the traffic to a website and monitor the browsing behaviour of users on specific devices. These cookies are chiefly used to collect website traffic statistics. Permanent cookies are also often used for measuring and promotional purposes. These cookies measure the traffic to a website from identified browsers on certain devices and monitor website viewing activities.
Advertising cookies enable targeted advertisements to be displayed on a website linked to an advertising system. By identifying browsers as described above, targeted advertisements are displayed based on the viewing behaviour of an anonymous user or group of users on the website. For example, if you searched for a better mobile tariff on your previous visit, the targeted advertisement will most likely promote or remind you of a suitable service on your next visit.
Other websites linked to this advertising system include some social network websites.
Other types of cookies may also be used to provide correct functioning of our services, for example, forms and questionnaire surveys or for testing parts of the website and its functionality.
All of this helps us improve the quality of our services.
- Adform – Adform uses these cookies to personalize advertising messages.
- DoubleClick – These advertising cookies are saved to the Google DoubleClick service and used to display personalized advertisements to users based on previous visits to our website.
- Facebook – Facebook uses these cookies to display in real time various advertised products or promotions from advertisers and third parties.
- YouTube – These cookies recognize the unique identification number Google uses to keep statistical records on how visitors use YouTube videos on various websites. These cookies register a unique identification number to keep statistical records on the YouTube videos users have viewed.
- vars.hotjar.com – Using Hotjar, cookies are configured for qualitative surveys of website use.
- Adobe analytics – Statistical cookies help website owners understand how visitors use their website.
- Google – Google uses these cookies based on search history and interactions to adapt targeted advertising on Google websites.
- Google and DoubleClick – These advertising cookies are saved to the Google DoubleClick service and used to display personalized advertisements to users based on previous visits to our website.
Google Analytics service
This website uses the Google Analytics service provided by Google, Inc.